- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ponoka Community Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- Ellis Bird Farm
- 32 min drive
- Gull Lake
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Stampeder Inn is located in Ponoka. Fort Ostell Museum and Lacombe Blacksmith Shop Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ponoka Community Golf Club and Lacombe Kinsmen Aquatic Centre.
- Ponoka Community Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum - 29 min drive
- Ellis Bird Farm - 32 min drive
- Gull Lake Golf Course - 32 min drive
- Gull Lake - 37 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: CAD 16.35 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 16.35 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Had a good stay amazing breakfast available 24/7 which is great