Good hotel good location and good experience, nice staff and service.
- Seti Gandaki (Seti River)
- 13 min walk
- Pokhara International Mountain Museum
- 14 min walk
- Devi's Fall
- 2 min drive
- Pokhara (PKR)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Pokhara, Hotel Jal Mahal is near the airport. Ratna Mandir and Barahi Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Devi's Fall and Mahendra Cave. Gupteswar Gupha and Pokhara Zoological Park are also worth visiting.
- Seti Gandaki (Seti River) - 13 min walk
- Pokhara International Mountain Museum - 14 min walk
- Devi's Fall - 2 min drive
- Pokhara Regional Museum - 3 min drive
- Pokhara Museum - 4 min drive
- Pokhara (PKR) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Poolside restaurant.
About this property
Hotel Jal Mahal
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ChaChaWhee Boutique Resort Pokhara
- ChaChaWhee Boutique Resort
- ChaChaWhee Boutique Pokhara
- ChaChaWhee Boutique
- Hotel Jal Mahal Pokhara
- Jal Mahal Pokhara
Nice hotel with great mountain views
We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and it was a very pleasant stay. The mountain views are amazing from the hotel . Resort owner Dinesh is a great guy and very helpful incase there are any problems being faced by guests.