Overview of Pittsburgh Plaza Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Pittsburgh Plaza Hotel is located in Pittsburgh. Duquesne Incline and Andy Warhol Museum are cultural highlights, while Monongahela Incline is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at PNC Park or Heinz Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Duquesne Incline - 6 min drive
- Monongahela Incline - 7 min drive
- Carnegie Science Center - 7 min drive
- Heinz Field - 7 min drive
- Rivers Casino - 11 min drive
- Shiras Station - 6 min drive
- Pittsburgh Station - 7 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Vincent's Pizza - 7 min walk
- Starbucks - 16 min walk
- Olive Garden - 16 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 16 min walk
- McDonald's - 16 min walk
About this property
Pittsburgh Plaza Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 1.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The front desk staff was friendly, professional and courteous. They were also knowledgeable of the activities around the local area.