- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Studio, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Hearing)
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is in the business district and connected to the convention centre. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena.
- Stratosphere Tower - 15 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Treasure Island Casino - 9 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall - 9 min drive
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station - 4 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Starbucks - 7 min walk
- Benihana at Westgate Las Vegas - 8 min walk
- McDonald's - 8 min walk
- Subway - 8 min walk
- Thai Pepper - 9 min walk
About this property
Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites-Las Vegas Convention Center Condo
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites-Las Convention Center Condo
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites-Las Vegas Convention Center
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites-Las Convention Center
- Hilton Grand Vacations Paradise Convention Center Condo
- Hilton Grand Vacations Paradise Convention Center Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Paradise Convention Center
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Quiet only a monorail ride away from the strip and a nonsmoking hotel