Search Resort Hotels in Pictou from CA $80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resort Hotels in Pictou
Other property types in Pictou
Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort
Reviewed on Aug. 2, 2020
The Lionstone Inn Motel and Cottages
Reviewed on Aug. 31, 2020
Braeside Country Inn
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Resorts in Pictou
You deserve a break, and a resort is the ideal place to pamper yourself with the services and amenities you need for a relaxing time in Pictou. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the area could be just what you're searching for, whether you want an amazing pool, blissful spa treatments, or nightly entertainment options.
Our highest-rated Pictou resort:
Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort - Beach property rated 3.5 stars
- Features a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a bar
- A restaurant on site
What Can I Do in Pictou?
Travelers enjoy exploring the beaches, as well as visiting the historic sites and other landmarks. Check out the interesting exhibits at Hector Heritage Quay and Northumberland Fisheries Museum, or head to Waterside Beach Provincial Park and Caribou and Munroes Island Provincial Park for some time by the water. Pictou Marina and DeCoste Entertainment Centre are a few additional attractions in the area that you might like.
Travelers also like Pictou for its:
- Cultural attractions
When Should I Visit Pictou?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help with choosing travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 38° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 11° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.10 inches in a year