Overview of Empire Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Suite, Kitchenette (Semi)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Sleeper)
About this area
Located in Penticton, Empire Motel is near the beach. Columbia Mountains and Cascade Range reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Okanagan Amusements and Penticton Ikeda Japanese Garden. Penticton Rose Garden and LocoLanding Adventure Park are also worth visiting.
- Skaha Beach - 7 min walk
- Okanagan Amusements - 2 min drive
- Cascades Casino - 5 min drive
- Skaha Lake - 6 min drive
- Skaha Bluffs Provincial Park - 8 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
- A damage deposit of CAD 300 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Empire Motel Penticton
- Empire Motel
- Empire Penticton
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, comfortable, well equiped, good location,friendly staff,quiet.