- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Therapy Vineyards
- 3 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional)
- 22 min drive
- Summerland Ornamental Gardens
- 27 min drive
- Crescent Beach
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Naramata, Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa is near the beach. Cascade Range and Columbia Mountains reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Penticton Ikeda Japanese Garden and LocoLanding Adventure Park. Penticton Rose Garden and Okanagan Amusements are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Therapy Vineyards - 3 min drive
- Poplar Grove Winery - 10 min drive
- Summerland Ornamental Gardens - 27 min drive
- Dirty Laundry Vineyard - 33 min drive
- Crescent Beach - 36 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 22 min drive
About this property
Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 17 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 17 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Naramata Heritage Inn
- Naramata Heritage
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great property, got lots of history, staff was super friendly, would recommend this to anyone