- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Hyatt)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Hyatt)
Room, 2 Single Beds (Hyatt)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Hyatt)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Premium Room, 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite, Multiple Beds
Suite (Eiffel Tower)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hyatt Paris Madeleine is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Place de la Concorde and Grand Palais are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tuileries Garden and Champ de Mars. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for La Machine du Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Champs-Elysees - 10 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 13 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 14 min walk
- Grand Palais - 15 min walk
- Saint-Augustin Station - 4 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 8 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 26 min drive
- Café M — 1 min walk
- La Chinoiserie — 1 min walk
- Francis Café - 1 min walk
- Midi Dej - 1 min walk
- Le Malesherbes - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 280 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort