Find All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Palma de Mallorca All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
Top Palma de Mallorca All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
All-Inclusive Hotels and Accommodations in Palma de Mallorca
Are you looking for all-inclusive rooms and resorts in Palma de Mallorca? This beach destination has a selection of all-inclusive hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), which is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center. Once you've made your way to your hotel and settled into your comfortable room, head out to enjoy the restaurants in Palma de Mallorca.
Check out our customers' most popular Palma de Mallorca accommodations where you can enjoy great amenities, experience quality service, and have a memorable vacation.
BQ Belvedere Hotel - 3-star hotel with 414 rooms, offering all-inclusive room rates. It boasts a restaurant, 3 poolside bars, a children's pool, and 2 spa tubs. Onsite food and beverages are included.
MLL Blue Bay - Features a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor pool, a bar, and a terrace. Guests like the breakfast, beach locale, and overall value. This 3-star hotel has 112 rooms and offers all-inclusive room rates. Onsite food and beverages are included.
Planning Your Trip to Palma de Mallorca
If you're curious about when to stay in Palma de Mallorca, here is a summary of the weather throughout the year:
- Hottest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average temperature of 87°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 40°F
- Driest months: February, August, April, and May, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.11 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Palma de Mallorca
Venture out to Can Pere Antoni Beach and Juan Miro Foundation, and see why travelers like the beaches and culture in Palma de Mallorca. Other attractions include Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, Bellver Castle, and Plaza Mayor de Palma.
Palma de Mallorca is also known for its:
Getting Around Palma de Mallorca
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Palma de Mallorca is easy. You can take advantage of metro transit at Intermodal Station, Jacint Verdaguer Station, and Son Costa-Son Fortesa Station. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station or Palma de Mallorca Verge de Lluc Station.
Frequently asked questions
Looking for Palma de Mallorca all-inclusive resorts?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Palma de Mallorca?
When is the best time to book an all-inclusive trip to Palma de Mallorca?
What is Palma de Mallorca famous for?
What's the best way to get to Palma de Mallorca and explore the area?
Recent Reviews in Palma de Mallorca
More trip options
- Top areas for All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
- More Hotel Options in Palma de Mallorca
- More Accommodation Types in Palma de Mallorca
- Hotels near Popular Palma de Mallorca Attractions
- Other Hotels near Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Palma de Mallorca Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends