- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Disney's Beach Club Villas
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Villa, 1 Bedroom
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Lake Buena Vista
Located in Lake Buena Vista's Bay Lake neighbourhood, Disney's Beach Club Villas is near theme parks and on a private beach. Medieval Times and Ripley's Believe It or Not are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course and Grand Cypress Golf Club. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® - 36 min walk
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - 8 min drive
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park - 15 min drive
- Orlando Station - 30 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop - 2 min walk
- Cape May Cafe - 2 min walk
- Martha's Vineyard - 2 min walk
- The Garden Grill - 6 min walk
- Sunshine Seasons - 7 min walk
About this property
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to My Disney Experience<br />For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best Villas on Disney Properties!
My friends and I enjoyed a night here while enjoying a “drink around the world day” at Epcot. Absolutely stunning villas! We stayed in a two bedroom villa and the decor, the set up and the room itself was perfectly appointed. The service and check in process was more than easy! Such an amazing day for old friends to spend some time enjoying this resort and it’s proximity to Epcot. I plan to revisit real soon!