Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelResort with 14 waterslides, 3 pools, and free WiFi
Popular property highlights
Near The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Studios Florida®
CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort - Orlando is a 12-minute drive from SeaWorld® Orlando and 9 minutes from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Studios Florida®. Orlando Premium Outlets is a 7-minute drive, and it’s 12 minutes to the high-end designer shops at Mall at Millenia.
Waterslides and heated pools
Boasting 14 slides, 3 heated pools, and even a 6,500-square-foot (604-square-meter) arcade, the hotel offers fun for the whole family. There’s also a fitness center onsite. Tradewinds restaurant serves breakfast.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TV
Spacious, colorful guestrooms come with a mini-fridge and coffeemaker for refreshments, and a 37-inch flat-screen TV for entertainment. Free WiFi makes it easy to get online, and some rooms come with pool views and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort-Orlando
CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort-Orlando features 3 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at Front Pool Bar or Wet Roaster Bar locate next to the water park. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (464.51 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly resort also offers 3 outdoor pools and a children's pool. A seasonal water park is featured on site and access for up to 4 people is included in the daily resort fee. A theme park shuttle to Universal Orlando® and SeaWorld® is complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort-Orlando is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- Free water park access
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms 6
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1971
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub 1
- Total number of rooms - 391
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Tradewinds - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast. A children's menu is available. Open daily for breakfast.
Calalloo Grill - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
CoCo's Pizza - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Wet Rooster Tiki Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools and 1 indoor swimming pool are onsite. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include 14 waterslides. The daily resort fee includes access for up to 4 people at the seasonal onsite water park. Seasonal hours are during the months of January, October, November, & December. During these months a discounted resort fee is offered which does not include access to the waterpark. All other months of the year access to the waterpark is included in the resort fee for up to 4 guests per room, per day.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 32.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.95 for adults and USD 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
- CoCo Key Hotel & Water Resort-Orlando
- CoCo Key Hotel Resort-Orlando
- CoCo Key Resort-Orlando
- CoCo Key Water Hotel
- CoCo Key Water Resort-Orlando
- CoCo Resort-Orlando
- CoCo Water Resort-Orlando
- Hotel CoCo Key Resort-Orlando
- Key Resort-Orlando
- Water Resort-Orlando
- CoCo Key Hotel Water Resort-Orlando
- CoCo Key Hotel Water
- CoCo Key Water
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Bonus Benefits at Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld Adventure Park
Book a stay at this resort and enjoy the benefits of the resort's affiliation as a Partner Hotel to Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld Adventure Park. Guests receive a Bonus Benefits card from each theme park that offers additional discounts as noted below.
Universal Studios Orlando:
- 15% discount on merchandise purchases of $50 or more
- 15% off Universals Islands of Adventure - Confisco Grille and Mythos Restaurant
- 15% off Universal Studios - Finnegan's Bar and Grille and Lombards Seafood Grille
- Golf Universal Orlando benefits also available
SeaWorld Adventure Park:
- Free Upgrade to Quick Queue Unlimited with Quick Queue purchase
- 15% discount on merchandise purchases of $50 or more
- 10% off dining options at SeaWorld's Sharks Underwater Grill, SeaWorld's All-Day Dining deal, and Aquatica's All-Day Dining deal