- RingCentral Coliseum
- 4 min drive
- Oracle Arena
- 5 min drive
- El Senor Burrito
- 9 min walk
- Vulcan Thai Cafe
- 11 min walk
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the entertainment district and near a train station, Bay Breeze Inn is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Fox Theater and Paramount Theatre are cultural highlights, while Jack London Square is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RingCentral Coliseum or Oracle Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- RingCentral Coliseum - 4 min drive
- Oracle Arena - 5 min drive
- Oakland Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Jack London Square - 6 min drive
- Paramount Theatre - 6 min drive
- Fruitvale Station - 2 min drive
- Oakland-Jack London Square Station - 5 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 8 min drive
- El Senor Burrito - 9 min walk
- Vulcan Thai Cafe - 11 min walk
- McDonald's - 13 min walk
- Tacos El Gordo - 18 min walk
- Burger King - 18 min walk
About this property
Bay Breeze Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities
It was extremely cheap and not in a good area - but you get what you pay for. It could have been worse, it wasn't as bad as I expected. The room was very comfortable and clean, although the maid service always forgot to put new toilet paper in the bathroom so I needed to ask at the front desk for extra. The front desk staff was very friendly but sometimes took them a while to come to the desk after I rang the bell. If you drive back into the hotel property after late at night, the gate might be up, so one time I needed to call the hotel to let me in - it was very late though about 3 am. Overall if you need a very cheap place to stay, it's ok, it's clean.