Search Motels in North Sydney from CA $80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in North Sydney
Reviewed on Sep. 11, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 5, 2020
Chambers Guest House B&B
Reviewed on Nov. 21, 2020
North Sydney Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 12 hotels and other lodging choices in North Sydney, though there are only 2 economical motels. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' recommended North Sydney motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
What to Do in North SydneyTake time to enjoy the seaside and restaurants in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like North Sydney for its waterfront.
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Groves Point Provincial Park
- Petersfield Provincial Park
- Dalem Lake Provincial Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Membertou Heritage Park
- Coxheath Hills and Trails
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Sydney Range Front Lighthouse
- St. Mary's Polish Church
- Jost House Museum
North Sydney is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit North SydneyDetermine the optimal time to visit North Sydney by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 38° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 19° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.22 inches in a year
How to Get to North Sydney and Around the Area
|Sydney, NS (YQY)||Airport||11 mi (17.8 km)|