Find a Bed and Breakfast in New Brunswick from CA $80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in New Brunswick
Other property types in New Brunswick
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Reviewed on Dec. 29, 2020
The Heldrich Hotel
Reviewed on Dec. 7, 2020
Motel 6 New Brunswick
Reviewed on Jan. 1, 2021
B&Bs and More in New Brunswick
Are you looking for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and a comfortable environment? If you can't find any B&Bs close to the city but you'd still like to find a cozy place to stay, you might expand your search to explore similar accommodation options like an inn or guesthouse. For any museum buff, a trip to New Brunswick wouldn't be complete without a stop by Rutgers University Geology Museum or Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum.
With attentive service, opportunities to interact with the owner, and of course a scrumptious breakfast, B&Bs provide a one-of-a-kind environment. Here is a B&B that guests like in the surrounding area:
The Summit DeBary Inn: 3.5 stars, 16 rooms
- 16.1 mi (26 km) from the heart of New Brunswick
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in New Brunswick
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to New Brunswick:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 48.90 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 23° F at night
Exploring New Brunswick
If you like to experience a new place through your taste buds, you'll be sure to enjoy New Brunswick for its restaurants and bars. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Buccleuch Park and Rutgers Gardens are some notable spots. You might put State Theater and George Street Playhouse on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate New Brunswick for its:
- Live music
- University life
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around New Brunswick?
Fly into Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), which is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) away. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Princeton, NJ (PCT), which is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.