1) It is not adults only - there were young children and babies in the pool and bar every day of my stay. Hotels.com is refusing to remove the adults only claim from its website.
2) It is right next to a local car park which the locals use for parties, all night, with drums. The hotel staff refused to do anything about this.
3) The daily cleaning of the room consists of them removing towels but not replacing them- I repeatedly had to ask reception for towels to shower with!
4) If somehow you manage to get a beach towel from the bar, hang onto it, they say you can have a new one everyday, but most days they didn't have any available, and one day they gave me one that was already used and wet!
5) Despite numerous conversations with reception regarding the children, the cleanliness and the noise levels from the bar and car park, the only response I was given was a stroppy 'we will look into it'
There are so many hotels in Mauritius, do not ruin your trip by choosing this one.