- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Rod Laver Arena
- 4 min drive
- Flinders Lane
- 5 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in South Yarra, Art Series - The Olsen is in the business district and near a metro station. Melbourne Arts Centre and Her Majesty's Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal. SEA LIFE Melbourne and St Kilda Pier are not to be missed.
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- Rod Laver Arena - 4 min drive
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 4 min drive
- Melbourne Arts Centre - 5 min drive
- Aami Park - 6 min drive
- Flinders Street Station - 5 min drive
- South Yarra Station - 6 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 24 min drive
- Spoonbill Restauarant — 1 min walk
- Two Wrongs — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 5 min drive
About this property
Art Series - The Olsen
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Art Series Olsen Apartment South Yarra
- Art Series Olsen Apartment
- Art Series Olsen South Yarra
- Art Series Olsen Aparthotel South Yarra
- Art Series Olsen Aparthotel
- Art Series Olsen
- Art Series The Olsen
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Chapel Street is fairly busy and noisy (particularly on Friday and Saturday evenings) and there is currently quite a large building site next door to The Olsen. Public transport into central Melbourne is plentiful from nearby once you understand the train and tram routes. Our room was large, but a bit short on hanging space and drawers. The ceiling-mounted televisions were only watchable from the beds, which was quirky. Our room would have benefited from better lighting. Despite the above niggles, we enjoyed our stay.