Overview of The Inn At Mazatlan
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, Partial View
Junior Suite, Ocean View
Junior Suite, Garden View
Junior Suite, Oceanfront
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom (Luxury)
About this area
Located in Mazatlan's Zona Dorada neighbourhood, The Inn At Mazatlan is in the city centre and on the beach. Plaza Machado and El Faro Lighthouse are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Playa Norte and Cerritos Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Teodoro Mariscal Stadium or Plaza de Toros.
- Punta Camaron Beach - 12 min walk
- Sea Shell City Museum - 14 min walk
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course - 17 min walk
- Teodoro Mariscal Stadium - 5 min drive
- Bula - 12 min drive
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Papagayo Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine.
About this property
The Inn At Mazatlan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MXN 155 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful some Reno’s happening not an issue for us