- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of City Express Mazatlán
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Mazatlan, City Express Mazatlán is in the business district and near the beach. Plaza Machado and El Faro Lighthouse are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Playa Norte and Cerritos Beach. Mazatlan Aquarium and Mazagua Aquatic Park are also worth visiting.
- Teodoro Mariscal Stadium - 3 min drive
- Sea Shell City Museum - 3 min drive
- Punta Camaron Beach - 3 min drive
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Mazagua - 5 min drive
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
City Express Mazatlán
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- City Express Mazatlán Hotel Mazatlan
- City Express Mazatlán Hotel
- City Express Mazatlán Mazatlan
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Do not like that place is not old ,but lack of maintenance . Good continental food . Pool was dirty at the arrival time , next morning looks clean.