Overview of Former 16th century presbytery in Magnac Laval
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Former 16th century presbytery in Magnac Laval is located in Magnac-Laval. Collegiate Church Saint-Pierre du Dorat and Puycharraud Gate are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Regional Natural Park of Brenne and Lake Saint-Pardoux.
- Collegiate Church Saint-Pierre du Dorat - 7 min drive
- Valdi Circus - 24 min drive
- Lake Saint-Pardoux - 25 min drive
- Lac du Pont à l'Age - 36 min drive
- Center of the Memory of Oradour sur Glane - 41 min drive
- Le Dorat Station - 7 min drive
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
Former 16th century presbytery in Magnac Laval
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.