- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chateau Yaldara
- 7 min walk
- Barossa Chateau
- 20 min walk
- Kellermeister Winery
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lyndoch, Abbotsford Country House is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Chateau Yaldara and Barossa Chateau are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Barossa Visitor Centre and Barossa Bowland.
- Chateau Yaldara - 7 min walk
- Barossa Chateau - 20 min walk
- Kellermeister Winery - 4 min drive
- Tanunda Pines Golf Club - 13 min drive
- Jacob's Creek Vineyards - 14 min drive
- Gawler Central Station - 15 min drive
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 68 min drive
About this property
Abbotsford Country House
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 180 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 55 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 55 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Abbotsford Country House B&B Lyndoch
- Abbotsford Country House B&B
- Abbotsford Country House Lyndoch
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 8:30 AM–10 AM
- 1 bar
- Free newspapers in reception
- No lifts
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspapers
- In-room massage
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Bike hire
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very confortable stay
Very welcoming B&B. Large room, well appointed and comfortable. Large lounge for use in main building with free WiFi. Honesty bar also - very good! Breakfast cooked to order. Only a short drive into Lyndoch for dinner.