Overview of Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Double Room, Multiple Beds
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Lille's Historic Center neighbourhood, Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place is in the city centre and near a metro station. Rihour Square and Lille Cathedral are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Euralille and Wazemmes Covered Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Zoo Lille and Lomme Urban Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Rihour Square - 6 min walk
- Lille Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Old Stock Exchange - 6 min walk
- Lille Grand Square - 6 min walk
- La Voix du Nord - 9 min walk
- Rihour Station - 6 min walk
- Lille Flandres Station - 11 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 20 min drive
- Novotel Cafe — 1 min walk
- Happy F'eat - 1 min walk
- La ressourcerie bar - 1 min walk
- La Gourmandine - 1 min walk
- Madame Bistro.com - 1 min walk
About this property
Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Location is perfect walking distance to main square, shops, restaurants etc. Bedroom very dated and quite small. Separate toilet is very smelly (urine) and feels unhygienic. I asked the other guests in our party and it was the same with their rooms/toilets. Breakfast isn’t very varied and runs out of key staples, eg bacon, half way through service. They don’t replenish.