- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 3 min walk
- Casino Barriere Lille
- 5 min walk
- Brioche Dorée
- 2 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lille, Citadines City Centre Lille is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Euralille and Wazemmes Covered Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square and Heron Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Zoo Lille and Koezio. Our guests love the residence's central location.
- L'Aeronef - 3 min walk
- Casino Barriere Lille - 5 min walk
- Euralille - 7 min walk
- Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 7 min walk
- La Voix du Nord - 9 min walk
- Lille Europe Station - 7 min walk
- Lille Flandres Station - 8 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 10 min drive
- Brioche Dorée - 2 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Trib's - 2 min walk
- Au merveilleux de Fred - 2 min walk
- Subway - 3 min walk
About this property
Citadines City Centre Lille
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely stay over. Staff were friendly. Nice clean rooms also.