- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Roubaix Hotel de Ville
- 2 min walk
- Casino Barriere Lille
- 10 min drive
- Brasserie Le Metropole
- 2 min walk
- La Picola
- 2 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Roubaix, Mercure Lille Roubaix Grand Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Zenith Arena Concert Hall and André Diligent Museum of Art and Industry are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Grand Place and Roubaix Hotel de Ville. Travelling with kids? Consider Koezio, or check out an event or a game at Stab Velodrome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Roubaix Hotel de Ville - 2 min walk
- Casino Barriere Lille - 10 min drive
- Heron Park - 10 min drive
- Pierre Mauroy Stadium - 13 min drive
- Lille University of Science and Technology - 14 min drive
- Roubaix Grand Place Station - 2 min walk
- Roubaix Station - 9 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 18 min drive
- Le Vieil Abreuvoir — 1 min walk
- Brasserie Le Metropole - 2 min walk
- La Picola - 2 min walk
- L'Hôtel de France - 2 min walk
- Le Petit Roubaix - 3 min walk
About this property
Mercure Lille Roubaix Grand Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Location of the hotel was suitable for our needs. Parking was on street and could have been difficult if it had been busy. However, we were fortunate enough to be allowed to park outside the Hotel. There were unfortunately a few niggly issues with our room. Albeit, overall the hotel was clean and comfortable. The air conditioning not being switched on because it was considered not to be hot enough created a problem with sleep. The bathroom door did not shut.