Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel with bar, close to train stations
City center hotel near train stations
This grand hotel is located in Lille, opposite the Opera House and the Old Stock Exchange, between the train stations and the old town for luxury shopping.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness room and a sauna where guests can relax and work out; conference facilities are available and valet parking is provided.
Minibars in rooms
A panoramic city view is offered from each of the air-conditioned guestrooms, and all rooms are accessible by the marble staircase and elevator. Decorated in an antique-style, the soundproofed rooms all provide minibars, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This family-friendly business hotel, just steps from the Opera House and Grand Place, features a variety of amenities, including concierge and luggage storage services staffed by multilingual personnel; a porter/bellhop, free wireless Internet access, and 24-hour business center as well as 3 meeting rooms. Dry cleaning/laundry service and laundry facilities are also available on site.
For relaxation, guests will find a sauna and a fitness room here in the hotel. As for dining options, you will find the hotel's restaurant and also the elegant English bar, Saint James', where you can relax with a drink. A buffet breakfast is served every morning until 10:30 AM.
Guests can take advantage of the train station pick-up service and round-trip airport shuttle (upon request) for a surcharge. Parking is offered on site and nearby for a fee; metered street parking is also available.
Some of Hotel Carlton's amenities listed are available for an additional charge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 780
- Conference space size (feet) - 8396
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1920
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Bar Anglais – Enjoy a soothing aperitif while relaxing in the plush surroundings of this bar.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per day.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
- Carlton Lille
- Hotel Carlton Lille
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.