Overview of Jabita Intercontinental Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Jabita Intercontinental Hotel is located in Lagos's Ikeja neighbourhood. Nigerian National Museum and MUSON Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Computer Village and Actis Ikeja Mall.
- Computer Village - 14 min walk
- Actis Ikeja Mall - 20 min walk
- Lagos State Government Secretariat - 8 min drive
- Lagos Country Club - 10 min drive
- Ikeja Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Jabita Intercontinental Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very odd experience of its kind.., . nothing mire to write