Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Kyoto, near Kyoto Tower
Popular property highlights
Situated in Kyoto, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Kyoto Aquarium, Kyoto Tower, and Higashi Honganji Temple. Toji Temple and Sanjusangendo Temple are also within 1 mi (2 km). Kujo Station is only a 2-minute walk and Kyoto Toji Station is 9 minutes.
A microwave in a common area, laundry facilities, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Other amenities that guests will find include refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are shared and weekly housekeeping is available.
Sakura Terrace The Atelier
Sakura Terrace The Atelier features laundry facilities and a microwave in a common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Sakura Terrace The Atelier has designated areas for smoking.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2016
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.