Overview of Dilworth Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Room, Kitchenette
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Dilworth Inn is located near the boardwalk and in an area with great shopping. Okanagan Heritage Museum and Okanagan Military Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Orchard Park Mall and Capri Mall. H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre and Okanagan Lavender & Herb Farm are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Orchard Park Shopping Centre - 3 min walk
- Orchard Park Mall - 5 min walk
- Kelowna Golf and Country Club - 5 min drive
- Okanagan College - 7 min drive
- Harvest Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
location and price was the main attraction. worked well with my visit to town.