Paid for room with kitchenette and brought $200 worth of food for cooking for 4 nights. Didn't find out until we entered the room that it wasn't what we booked. Excuse was there was a "small leak" in the kitchenette room. Plenty of opportunities to tell us in advance, i.e. when they found the leak, when we called earlier that day to enquire about late arrival, or when we were checking in. Hence I think the excuse was a lie. I think they gave the room to someone else and tried to cover it up. Only discount offered was downgrade to regular room (whopping $35 total). The excuse was they provided us equivalent items such as single burner butane stove and cooking and eating implements. Not nearly good enough. Still a huge inconvenience as we had to cook with windows/doors open to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, only one burner, no kitchen sink, inadequate fridge space, no countertops to prepare food, only a small desk as a kitchen table, etc. I know what their kitchenette rooms have as I've stayed in that type of room with them twice before.
Shower curtain crisp with filth. Asked for replacement, twice. Was told they had to go buy one (seriously?). It never materialized in the 4 nights we were there. Asked about where to put garbage. Was told to put it outside the room. It was never picked up. Holes in walls, peeling paint, filthy coffee maker, etc. Will NEVER stay here again.