Overview of Sheraton Waikiki
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront (High Floor, Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront (High Floor, Renovated Room)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Club Room, Business Lounge Access, Oceanfront (Deluxe Renovated Room)
Luxury Room, Multiple Beds, Oceanfront (Larger Guest Room, Renovated)
Club Suite, Business Lounge Access, Oceanfront (Malia, Renovated Room)
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access (Kai, Renovated Room)
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access (Ohana, Larger Suite, Renovated)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View (Renovated Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View (Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean View (Renovated Room)
About this area
In the entertainment district, Sheraton Waikiki is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving and other activities like golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 2 min walk
- International Market Place - 5 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 8 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 20 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 14 min drive
- RumFire — 1 min walk
- Edge of Waikiki — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- P.F.Chang's - 3 min walk
- Five-O Bar&Lounge - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - GE/TA-069-973-6064-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
We have stayed there many times but this time most of the eating places in the hotel were closed due to covid19 and there was construction going on. I think the resort fee of $41.39 US per day is extremely high this covers basically wifi and phone calls and with the size of the hotel this cash flow to the hotel daily must be a staggering amount.