Search Motels in Grand Forks from CA $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Grand Forks
Other property types in Grand Forks
Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Expressway Suites of Grand Forks
Reviewed on Aug. 4, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Forks, ND
Reviewed on Aug. 28, 2020
Grand Forks Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 31 hotels and other lodging choices in Grand Forks, though there are only 2 low-cost motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Grand Forks. Not-to-be-missed sights include Ralph Engelstad Arena, Alerus Center, and Columbia Mall.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the weary traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motel properties often include free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite Grand Forks motels to choose from:
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Columbia Mall.
- Enjoy access to the 4 spa tubs, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Ralph Engelstad Arena and Alerus Center.
What to Do in Grand ForksAs you explore the area, you can check out the college campus and take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. Visitors like Grand Forks for its shops and entertainment venues.
Here are some popular places:
- Ralph Engelstad Arena
- Alerus Center
- Columbia Mall
To learn about the area's history, take time to see:
- North Dakota Mill and Elevator
- East Grand Forks Heritage Village
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- River Cities Speedway
- Empire Arts Center
- Grand Cities Mall
Grand Forks is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Grand ForksFigure out the ideal time to visit Grand Forks by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average -4° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and -2° F at night
- Average rainfall is 20.75 inches in a year
How to Get to Grand Forks and Around the Area
|Grand Forks, ND (GFK-Grand Forks Intl.)||Airport||6.9 mi (11.1 km)|
|Grand Forks Station||Train Station||3.7 mi (6 km)|