Search Apartment Rentals in Grand Forks
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Grand Forks
Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2020
Other property types in Grand Forks
Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Expressway Suites of Grand Forks
Reviewed on Aug. 4, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Forks, ND
Reviewed on Aug. 28, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Grand Forks
You'll find 31 lodging accommodations in Grand Forks, including a selection of apartments. While in the area, you might want to visit the college campus and major shopping area. Ralph Engelstad Arena and Alerus Center are popular places to visit.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Apartments are ideal for couples who want a more local feel, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Grand Forks
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average -4° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and -2° F at night
- Average rainfall is 20.75 inches in a year
Must See in Grand Forks
Travelers appreciate Grand Forks for its university life and shops. Empire Arts Center and North Dakota Museum of Art are a couple of the cultural attractions, whereas other top sights include Ralph Engelstad Arena and Alerus Center. Columbia Mall and River Cities Speedway are other places to visit while you're in town.Grand Forks also is known for:
How to Get to Grand Forks and Around the Area
Fly into Grand Forks, ND (GFK-Grand Forks Intl.), which is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Grand Forks Station.