Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Grand Forks, ND from CA $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Grand Forks Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Grand Forks Pet-friendly Hotels
Grand Forks Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Grand Forks with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 17 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Grand Forks hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Forks is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Americas Best Value Inn-Grand Forks. This hotel offers free WiFi and deep soaking tubs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia Mall. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's property condition and guestroom size.
Planning Your Trip to Grand Forks
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grand Forks is 20.75 inches
Exploring Grand Forks with Your Pet
Known for its hockey and university life, Grand Forks has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, entertainment, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Ralph Engelstad Arena and Alerus Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Empire Arts Center and River Cities Speedway. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets R' Inn, Treat Play Love, or PetSmart.