- Sauchiehall Street
- 1 min walk
- Kings Theatre Glasgow
- 6 min walk
- Babu Bombay Cafe
- 1 min walk
- Where The Monkey Sleeps
- 1 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Glasgow's City Centre Glasgow neighbourhood, Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The SSE Hydro and Kings Theatre Glasgow are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ibrox Stadium or Celtic Park.
- Sauchiehall Street - 1 min walk
- Kings Theatre Glasgow - 6 min walk
- Royal Concert Hall - 9 min walk
- Buchanan Street - 9 min walk
- Gallery of Modern Art - 12 min walk
- Glasgow Charing Cross Station - 7 min walk
- Cowcaddens Station - 7 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Babu Bombay Cafe - 1 min walk
- Where The Monkey Sleeps - 1 min walk
- The Chardon d'Or - 1 min walk
- Hummingbird - 2 min walk
- Saint Judes - 2 min walk
About this property
Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Spa hours are 7 AM - 9 AM and 6 PM - 9 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 27.50 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Hotel
- Blythswood Square Glasgow
- Blythswood Square
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland
- Blythswood Square Glasgow Scotland
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The best hotel in Glasgow. Always made to feel welcome.