Top all-inclusive deals in Freeport
Top flight + hotel deals in Freeport
2021 Freeport vacation deals
Best lodging options near Freeport
Reviewed on Jul. 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jun. 23, 2020
Freeport Beach Vacation
A Freeport vacation makes it a breeze to unwind. Whether you like the idea of lazing around by the water or strolling along the shoreline looking for seashells, a trip to Freeport will put a spring in your step. If you'd rather be near the city center, base yourself close to Taino Beach. This popular strip of coastline is only 5 miles (8 km) away. We also offer Freeport vacation packages within easy reach of Lucaya Beach and Xanadu Beach, two other stunning nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Freeport
- Nothing says vacation more than staying within moments of the water. If you happen to agree, check out what's available among our Freeport beach hotels.
- Lots of travelers also spend their getaway in condos around these parts. Island Resort And Golf Club and Lakeview Vacation Rental are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Freeport deal with all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of relaxing.
- Our Freeport things to do page is a good place to begin organizing your escape to Freeport. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 26,900 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save a pretty penny on unforgettable experiences with our Freeport vacation deals. Visit Port Lucaya Marketplace, as well as other big-name sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.
Top Pre-Packaged Vacations & All Inclusive Resorts in Freeport
Culturally rich, historically captivating, and covered with gorgeous vistas: Freeport is something of a tropical wonderland. Nestled on Grand Bahama’s coast, this seaside city offers the sort of spa resorts and golf retreats luxury seekers love, but Freeport vacations aren’t only about first-class amenities. Adventurous tourists use the city as a starting point for explorations to the region’s network of national parks, and culture buffs cozy up to the markets and iconic island architecture. Freeport vacation packages truly have something for everyone.
Start your trip with a taste of the local flavour. The Port Lucaya Marketplace is a great place to get acquainted with the city’s atmosphere, and you’ll be able browse duty-free goods in more than 80 shops. After you’ve shopped for handmade sculptures and marvelled at the locally produced jewelry, venture out into the village of Port Lucaya to grab a bite at the authentic eateries, and catch a glimpse of the after-dark hot spots. You’ll likely find several Freeport all inclusive deals in the area, so spend some time getting to know its dazzling array of offerings.
When you’re ready to hit the beach, head to the white sands on the island’s southern edge. Coral Beach is ideal for snorkeling, but Gold Rock is a local favourite; situated in the Lucayan National Park, this area was the setting for two of the “Pirates of the Caribbean" films, and its limestone caverns are part of one of the world’s most expansive cave systems.
Another experience essential to every vacation in Freeport is a journey to Peterson Cay National Park. This protected island is accessible only by boat, but it’s worth the ‘trouble’ to see the native wildlife in a more unadulterated setting. Rand Nature Center is closer to town, and its sprawling network of trails and forests are ideal for bird watchers. Plus, you’ll find some of the best all inclusive Freeport hotels located close to its lush greenery, so you can combine a luxurious escape with active hikes through the area. It’s all part of Freeport’s inimitable charm.