Search Motels in Fort St. John from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Fort St. John
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Fort St. John
Pomeroy Inn and Suites Chetwynd
Reviewed on Jan. 16, 2021
Super 8 by Wyndham Fort St. John BC
Reviewed on Jul. 25, 2020
Northern Grand Hotel
Reviewed on Dec. 24, 2020
Fort St. John Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 11 low-cost motels in Fort St. John among more than 46 hotels and other accommodations. These less expensive accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels became more commonplace after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. With a stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers’ favorite Fort St. John motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free wired Internet.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant and free parking, as well as room amenities like free wired Internet.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Fort St. JohnVisitors to Fort St. John like its riverfront and coffeehouses. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Beatton Provincial Park
- Rotary Lake
- Pine River Breaks Provincial Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Tumbler Ridge Community Centre
- Fort St. John Rotary Spray Park
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Walter Wright Pioneer Village
- Peace Canyon Dam Visitor Centre
- W.A.C. Bennett Dam Visitor Centre
Fort St. John is also notable for its:
- Bird watching
- Cultural attractions
Best Time to Visit Fort St. JohnDecide when you'd like to visit Fort St. John by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average -6° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 21° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 55° F during the day and -2° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.67 inches in a year
How to Get to Fort St. John and Around the Area
|Fort Saint John, BC (YXJ-North Peace)||Airport||3.1 mi (5.1 km)|
|Dawson Creek, BC (YDQ)||Airport||42.7 mi (68.7 km)|