Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Fort St. John from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Fort St. John Pet-friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Fort St. John Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Fort St. John and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 37 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular Fort St. John hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Comfort Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort St. John. This hotel offers in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Lakeview Inns & Suites - Chetwynd. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Fort St. John
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort St. John is 0.67 inches
Exploring Fort St. John with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, Fort St. John has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets, rich culture, and festivals. See the local sights and visit Pomeroy Sport Centre and North Peace Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Totem Mall and Fort St. John Visitor Information Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Friendly Pets, ZooFood, or Paws & Claws.