Book your room at The Westin Excelsior, Florence
Get an overview of this hotelRestored 12th-century mansion next to the Arno
Near Il Duomo
Located in Piazza Ognissanti overlooking the Arno River, this stately hotel is perfect to visit Florence, just 5 minutes from Santa Maria Novella, the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Il Duomo, and Via Tornabuoni with its high fashion boutiques.
Business and wellness
The Westin Excelsior, Florence reflects the grace and beauty of Florence. The restaurant and lounge bar, SE•STO on Arno, is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop, an exclusive location observing the entire city along the Lungarno.
The 171 elegantly furnished guestrooms and suites offer to guest all kind of uncompromising comfort, from the Westin Heavenly Bed® to WestinWORKOUT®, all elements of well-being that can only be found at Westin.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Excelsior has a restaurant, bar, and conference/banquet facilities. Also guests can keep in shape in the Westin fitness area, and keep in touch with friends by using the complimentary wireless Internet access (not high speed, 200kb/s) in the lobby area.
Guests will also have the opportunity to enjoy the Iridium Suites Spa My Blend by Clarins, situated in the St. Regis Florence, just meters away from the hotel.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR per hour ), Wired internet access ( 4 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 4 EUR per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
SE•STO on Arno - Overlooking the city, this restaurant is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop terrace and serves contemporary Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
ORVM Bar - Located on the lobby floor, this bar provides an informal yet smart venue, with black-and-white marble floors, wooden tables, and leather-covered walls and chairs.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 41 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.