- Pitti Palace
- 7 min walk
- Boboli Gardens
- 8 min walk
- Trattoria Diladdarno 108r
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Florence's Oltrarno neighbourhood, Ottantotto Firenze is in the historical district and connected to a shopping centre. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pitti Palace and Ponte Vecchio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Visarno the Hippodrome. Our guests love the guest house's location for the sightseeing.
- Pitti Palace - 7 min walk
- Boboli Gardens - 8 min walk
- Ponte Vecchio - 11 min walk
- Piazza della Signoria - 15 min walk
- Uffizi Gallery - 15 min walk
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 18 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 18 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 24 min drive
- Trattoria Diladdarno 108r - 1 min walk
- Tabacchi - 1 min walk
- Pane Amore e Fantasia - 1 min walk
- Caffé Mi Piace - 1 min walk
- IL Chico Di Caffé - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 4 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort