- Central Market
- 3 min walk
- Medici Chapels
- 4 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Ristorane Le Fonticine1959
- 1 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Florence's Santa Maria Novella neighbourhood, Mercure Firenze Centro is in the city centre and near a train station. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Piazza del Duomo. Florence Botanical Gardens and Boboli Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Central Market - 3 min walk
- Medici Chapels - 4 min walk
- Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum - 5 min walk
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella - 5 min walk
- San Lorenzo Church - 7 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 4 min drive
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 5 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 20 min drive
- Été - 1 min walk
- Ristorane Le Fonticine1959 - 1 min walk
- Bondi Panini Pizza - 2 min walk
- Punto Simply - 2 min walk
- McCafe - 2 min walk
About this property
Mercure Firenze Centro
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Firenze Centro New Opening Hotel Florence
- Mercure Firenze Centro New Opening Hotel
- Mercure Firenze Centro New Opening Florence
- Mercure Firenze Centro New Opening
- Mercure Firenze Centro Hotel Florence
- Mercure Firenze Centro Hotel
- Mercure Firenze Centro Florence
- Mercure Firenze Centro
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort