Overview of Cauayan Island Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Lagoon Villa (With Breakfast and Boat Transfers)
Beach View Villa
Beach Front Villa (With Breakfast and Boat Transfer)
Sunrise Cauayan Pool Villa (With Breakfast and Boat Transfer)
Bayview Cauayan Pool Villa
Resort View Cauayan Pool Villa
About this area
Located in El Nido, Cauayan Island Resort is on the beach. While the natural beauty of Corong Corong Beach and Duli Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can head to El Nido Dock.
- El Nido Dock - 28 min drive
- Corong Corong Beach - 28 min drive
- Duli Beach - 30 min drive
- Cauayan Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Cauayan Island Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 3900 for adults and PHP 1950 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 3900.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was excellent and we really enjoyed the quietness. The staff was amazing and the food was pretty good. Wished the menu was rotating though, but the fish was excellent and very fresh. We loved how it wasn't crowded and the resort didn't play loud annoying music. We will definitely be back!