This place has a serious Rat infestation. I had to change my room because of the rats in the air conditioning, the smell was awful. There was rats in the breakfast area upstairs as well. My shower was cold and no Wi-fi.
- Corong Corong Beach
- 14 min walk
- El Nido Public Market
- 15 min walk
- Parish of St Francis of Assisi
- 3 min drive
- El Nido (ENI)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Corong Corong Beach - 14 min walk
- El Nido Public Market - 15 min walk
- Parish of St Francis of Assisi - 3 min drive
- El Nido Main Beach - 3 min drive
- Seven Commando Beach - 4 min drive
About this property
One El Nido Suite
This hotel features concierge services, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a corner/local shop, a TV in a common area and a front desk safe are on-site. All 33 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 800.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 300 and PHP 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 800.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Free return airport shuttle from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: PHP 300-500 per person
- Room service available
- Corner/local shop
- ATM/banking services
- Front-desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Water dispenser
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Designated smoking areas
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hydromassage showerhead
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
I loved staying at this property because it seemed to be the best bang for you buck. I stayed in El Nido for 6 days and I looked extensively for the best hotel around. No other hotels beat this one. This hotel has a breakfast buffet that comes includes. The rooms are really nice and luxurious for the price. Beds are extremely comfy and they have restaurants and convenience stores nearby. The downside is there is no pool and the WiFi was down the entire time we stayed here.