Overview of Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Island Tip Bungalow
About this area
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa is located on the beach and in an area with great airport proximity. Iglesia ni Cristo and Coron Central Plaza are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Malcapuya Island and Tanglaw Beach.
- Banana Island - 3 min walk
- Tanglaw Beach - 3 min walk
- Malcapuya Island - 3 min walk
- Where to eat
- Sulu Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bahura Bar – Pool-view bar.
About this property
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 5 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property may be accessible by boat or airplane. Due to frequent gale warnings from the coast guard, boat transfers are not recommended from El Nido to Coron.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Two Seasons Coron Island Resort Bulalacao Island
- Two Seasons Coron Island Resort
- Two Seasons Coron Island Bulalacao Island
- Two Seasons Coron Island
- Two Seasons Coron Island Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent place to stay
Best hotel we’ve stayed at. We had an Island Tip Bungalow which was a stunning room! Amazing rainfall shower, very comfy bed, awesome private plunge pool, very clean. Beautiful views on both sides of the room. Food was excellent. Staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. Free kayaks to use which was great. Definitely will be staying there again.