Overview of Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Twin Room
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Executive Double Room
About this area
Located in Dublin, Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street is in the city centre and near a metro station. Guinness Storehouse and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit O'Connell Street and Grafton Street. Croke Park and Dublin Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- O'Connell Street - 1 min walk
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 9 min walk
- Trinity College - 12 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 14 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 16 min walk
- Abbey Street Station - 7 min walk
- Dublin Connolly Station - 13 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed for 2 nights: Good location, pleasant stay - no complaints.