Overview of Hotel St. George by The Key Collection
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Dublin, Hotel St. George by The Key Collection is in the city centre and near the airport. Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Croke Park or 3Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- O'Connell Street - 3 min walk
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 12 min walk
- Trinity College - 13 min walk
- Croke Park - 16 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 17 min walk
- Abbey Street Station - 9 min walk
- Dublin Connolly Station - 14 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 22 min drive
About this property
Hotel St. George by The Key Collection
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The bedroom was the smallest most cramped I have ever stayed in .The bathroom was spotless however.Car parking a problem in this part of the city also.