Hotels in Downtown Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh from CA $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 15, 2020
Reviewed on Feb. 22, 2021
Visiting Downtown Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh
Downtown Pittsburgh is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its stunning river views and sporting events. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including U.S. Steel Tower and Allegheny County Courthouse. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, Downtown Pittsburgh has 21 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in Pittsburgh's Downtown Pittsburgh Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Downtown Pittsburgh, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Fairmont Pittsburgh: 4.5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and a health club, 12-minute walk from PNC Park. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and family-friendly amenities.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms.
Downtown Pittsburgh may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Pittsburgh neighborhood for a place to stay. North Shore is a neighborhood that travelers love for its stunning river views. With 4 hotels and other accommodations in the neighborhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore: 3-star aparthotel with free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center, 4-minute walk from PNC Park. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a fitness center, steps from PNC Park. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool, steps from PNC Park. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Downtown Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh
Attractions like Benedum Center, ToonSeum, and Cabaret at Theatre Square highlight Pittsburgh's local culture. U.S. Steel Tower and Allegheny County Courthouse are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighborhood North Shore has top sights including PNC Park and Heinz Field. Think about a stop by Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh Water Steps, and Stage AE during your stay.
Getting Around Downtown Pittsburgh and the Greater Pittsburgh Area
If you want to see more of the city, Wood Street Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Steel Plaza Station and Gateway Station. To venture out of town, take a train from Pittsburgh Station.