Search Hostels in Deer Lake - Corner Brook from CA $97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug. 21, 2018
Other property types in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Reviewed on Dec. 12, 2020
Greenwood Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Dec. 31, 2020
Marblewood Village Resort
Reviewed on Dec. 30, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for an affordable place to stay in Deer Lake - Corner Brook, there are 52 lodging options here to choose from, including hostels. No two hostels look exactly alike, but these dorm-style accommodations all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
- Low prices
- A social environment
Hostels are a great way to stay in Deer Lake - Corner Brook for a lower cost, so you can save your budget for going out. You can enjoy activities in this destination like hiking and skiing.
Hostels in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
While you're deciding on a place to stay, check out this top hostel in Deer Lake - Corner Brook:
Backpacker College @ Memorial University - Grenfell Campus - You can take advantage of free WiFi and laundry facilities, as well as barbecue grills.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Deer Lake - Corner Brook?
Good weather's always better when you want to venture out and explore, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average -8° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 19° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and -2° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.02 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Deer Lake - Corner Brook?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might enjoy these places to visit:Cultural Attractions
- Heritage Tree
- Grenfell Art Gallery
- Corner Brook Museum & Archives
- Marble Mountain
- Railway Society of Newfoundland
- Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook
Generally, Deer Lake - Corner Brook is known for its:
- Live music
- Mountain views
How to Get to Deer Lake - Corner Brook and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center.