Search Apartment Rentals in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Featured Apartments in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Other property types in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Greenwood Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Dec. 31, 2020
Hew & Draw Hotel
Reviewed on Jan. 4, 2021
Holiday Inn Express Deer Lake
Reviewed on Dec. 25, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
There are plenty of places to stay in Deer Lake - Corner Brook with 52 accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for accommodations that are similar. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or cabins. Take time to enjoy the area's mountain landscape and lakeside.
When is the Best Time to Visit Deer Lake - Corner Brook?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average -8° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 19° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and -2° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.02 inches in a year
Must See in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Deer Lake - Corner Brook is known for its mountain landscape and ski slopes. Cultural attractions to visit include Heritage Tree and Grenfell Art Gallery. Other places in town to visit include Marble Mountain and Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook.Deer Lake - Corner Brook is also recognized for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Deer Lake - Corner Brook and Around the Area
Fly into Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional), which is located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.