Search Hostels in Corner Brook from CA $107
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug. 21, 2018
Other property types in Corner Brook
Greenwood Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Dec. 31, 2020
Hew & Draw Hotel
Reviewed on Jan. 4, 2021
Appalachian Chalets & RV
Reviewed on Oct. 14, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find somewhere affordable to stay in Corner Brook, a hostel in town might be a great choice. These dorm-style accommodations come in lots of different forms, but they all have three main qualities in common:
- Low prices
- A social environment
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By going with a hostel in Corner Brook, you can cut your spending on lodging and save more of your budget for exploring during your stay. You can enjoy activities like hiking in this destination, while the local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds.
Hostels in Corner Brook
Need some guidance on where to stay in Corner Brook? This hostel is popular:
Backpacker College @ Memorial University - Grenfell Campus - You can take advantage of free WiFi and laundry facilities, as well as barbecue grills.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Corner Brook?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 38° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 56° F during the day and 11° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Corner Brook?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places:Cultural Attractions
- Corner Brook Museum & Archives
- Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook
- Grenfell Art Gallery
- Captain James Cook National Historic Site
- Railway Society of Newfoundland
- Heritage Tree
Overall, Corner Brook is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Corner Brook and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away from the city center.