Overview of Le Meridien Chiang Mai
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Deluxe Room, Multiple Beds
Urban, Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Urban, Room, Multiple Beds
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Espace Room)
Club Room (Le Meridien)
Club Room (Le Meridien)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom (Diplomatic)
Royal Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Club Level)
About this area
In the city centre, Le Meridien Chiang Mai is in Chiang Mai's Chang Khlan neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Doi Suthep-Pui National Park and Royal Flora Ratchaphruek. Check out an event or a game at 700th Anniversary Stadium, and consider making time for Chiang Mai Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 2 min walk
- Warorot Market - 9 min walk
- Tha Phae Gate - 12 min walk
- Chiang Mai Gate - 18 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 20 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Le Meridien Chiang Mai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1780.5 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2999 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 650 for adults and THB 325 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 650 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1780.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location and beautiful hotel. I recommend it to any group with children