Search Hostels in Caye Caulker from CA $152
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Caye Caulker
Reviewed on Feb. 22, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 19, 2020
Island Magic Beach Resort Ltd
Reviewed on Dec. 31, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for a low-cost place to stay in Caye Caulker, there are 107 accommodations here to choose from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodations come in quite a few different forms, but they have three main things in common:
- Budget prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By staying at a hostel in Caye Caulker, you can cut your spending on accommodations and set aside more of your trip funds for exploring during your stay. You'll find local tours and other activities to enjoy, and the island views create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Caye Caulker
Still deciding where to stay in Caye Caulker? This hostel is popular:
La Cubana Sleep Boxes - Located within a 5-minute walk of Belize Barrier Reef. Property features include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Rooms come with towels, showers, and free toiletries.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Caye Caulker?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 85° F and nighttime temperatures average 67° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 73° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 67° F at night
- Average rainfall is 75.00 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Caye Caulker?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- The Split
- Secret Beach
- Belize Barrier Reef
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- San Pedro Central Park
- Black & White Cultural Entertainment Center
- Belize Chocolate Company
- San Pedro House of Culture
Generally, Caye Caulker is known for its:
- Shark viewing
- Coral reefs
How to Get to Caye Caulker and Around the Area
You'll find the closest airport in Caye Caulker (CUK), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center. Another option is Caye Chapel (CYC), situated 4.6 mi (7.3 km) away.